HOME PAGE

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Client Testimonial - Classic Lines Fitness

CLASSIC LINES FITNESS
Virginia Beach, VA



“It’s hard to imagine that now days one can find a product that after two years of everyday use,one could not find anything negative to say, yet here we are. Believe it or not, it has been two years since I purchased six brand new MOTUS USA treadmills, yep, the ones with the fully integrated LCD TV’s. Jealous already? You should be. In the last two years I’ve had no problems with them, none whatsoever. The machines are very quiet, sleek looking and all of my members love them. Just don’t try to get on them between four and five in the afternoon when Oprah is on! It’s nice to be the small guy in town that has something awesome to offer their members that no one else has. Thanks, MOTUS!”



-Vladimir Popov

Owner of Classic Lines Fitness
Virginia Beach, VA
http://www.classiclinesfitness.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband is an absolute fanatic when it comes tofitness; he's always looking for the latest stuff to hit the markets. So for this Christmas I thought I would do a bit of research and try to find a gift that he would appreciate. So I’ve decided to scour the Internet for some inspiration and came across gizoo who do a power tower punch bag for £16 so I think i'm going to snap that up for him.