HOME PAGE

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Burbank Athletic Clubs: North Location & Media Center transformed from former World Gym Locations

BURBANK ATHLETIC CLUB
North Location & Media Center
Burbank, CA

Burbank Athletic Club has been completely transformed from two former World Gym locations to incredibly classy, attractive and "results driven" facilities with the assistance of MOTUS USA's CEO, Roy Greenberg, who offered his services both as a well-seasoned industry consultant and comprehensive equipment provider. Reflecting back upon the past months of planning, development and implementation, owner Greg Bedrossian had some incredibly kind words to share about his experience working with MOTUS USA and the quality relationship he was able to foster with Roy Greenberg. (continued below)









Dear gym owners abroad and new equipment shoppers,

My name is Greg Bedrossian, and I recently purchased two World Gym’s in Burbank California. It was obvious these clubs would require a tremendous amount of TLC and effective marketing. My options were to stay in the World Gym family and possibly convert the clubs to Planet Fitness facilities or attach myself to another independent franchise label. I chose to go a different direction and renamed them Burbank Athletic Club “North” and Burbank Athletic Club “Media Center”. Having made my decision to go with my own brand and build its value I have made many improvements to both facilities with structural and cosmetic renovations. All these changes have contributed to the creation of a premium brand and improved business. However, the single most important upgrade was the replacement of all the equipment particularly the cardio equipment. I am very pleased with my decision to use cardio equipment from Motus USA. The Motus USA product is superior in durability, and usage. It also has a contemporary look, especially with the integrated LCD screens. Each piece looks like artwork. Owner Roy Greenberg, with his expert advice in assessing health clubs needs, combined with the value of the Motus USA products have helped me establish my Burbank Athletic Club brand with a premium presentation and much success.


In good health,
Greg Bedrossian
Burbank Athletic Club

http://www.burbankathleticclub.com/

No comments: